…United to Serve.
- The organisation is focusing upon the activities for Southwark’s older people through the provision of residential accommodation.
- Southwark Charities also administers the provision of annual payments for the relief of elderly people in need. Over £35,000 is awarded annually.
- Southwark Charities administers a permanent endowment fund on behalf of the Joseph Collier Holiday Trust.
- Southwark Charities is prepared to work with individuals who wish to establish permanent endowment funds for special grants giving or other charitable activities.
- Southwark Charities is prepared to assist other Charities by the provision of administrative services.
- Day to day running of Southwark Charities and its services is carried out by a small professional team under the direction of the Clerk to the Trustees. Overseeing this work is a board of Directors.